Labor Day weekend has come and gone—but some of its many savings events are sticking around a little while longer. Whether you’re looking to snag a top-of-the-line OLED TV or refresh your fall wardrobe, this weekend is a great time to score a discount. Because there are so many promotions to parse, we’ve scoured the web to round up the best sales online across home, fashion, beauty, tech and more—all happening right now.
Some of the best sales happening this weekend include West Elm’s Warehouse Salewhere you can save up to 50% on furniture and home décor, Tempur-Pedic’s extended Labor Day Eventwhich features up to $700 off adjustable mattress sets, and Samsung’s extended Labor Day offers, including up to $2,000 off smart TVs. Find all of the details on these offers below—plus even more of the best sales to shop right now.
Best Sales Online Right Now: Fashion
- Nordstrom: Now through September 12, you can take advantage of over 30,000 deals on brands like Free People, Ugg and Good American.
- Anthropology: If you’re looking for unique and eclectic styles, you can’t go wrong with Anthropologie. The retailer just added hundreds of new styles to its sale section, like this classic slip dress and these cropped wide leg pants.
- Gilt: From apparel to accessories, Gilt offers some of the best deals on designer duds. This weekend, Gilt is offering 75% off select sunglasses, including brands like Saint Laurent.
- Backcountry: Outdoorsy types can still save up to 70% on apparel and gear as part of Backcountry’s extended Labor Day Sale.
- Coach: Shop luxury on a budget this weekend. Coach is offering 25% off women’s and men’s fashion and bags—including styles that have never gone on sale. Use code TAKE25 to get the discount.
- J.Crew: Take up to 40% off select women’s and kids’ styles at the preppy retailer this weekend. You can also use code SHOPSALE to take an extra 30% off items in the sale section.
Best Sales Online Right Now: Tech
- Samsung: Samsung’s Labor Day offers are still going strong this weekend. You can save big on everything from smart TVs to appliances for the time being.
- [PAID PLACEMENT] Visible by Verizon: Get up to $200 to spend online when you buy an eligible device and switch to Visible. Terms apply.
- Bose: If you don’t mind buying refurbished, you can save big during Bose’s Mid-Summer Sale, which includes some of our picks for the best headphones on the market, like the Bose QuietComfort 45.
- Monoprice: This electronics retailer carries just about everything from monitors to bookshelf speakers, and even electric guitars. It’s Labor Day Sale is still live—check it out to save up to 70% on all the tech you need.
- MOBILE PHONE: If you’re on the hunt for a new laptop, you can save up to 75% on popular laptops and other peripherals (plus up to 10% more depending on how much you spend).
- Woot: This Amazon subsidiary always offers great deals on tech. Right now, you can pick up the 2022 version of Samsung’s Frame TV for up to $1,200 off or a new JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker for 42% off.
- Lenovo: Looking for a new laptop? Lenovo’s doorbuster deals will save you up to 67% on various models, like a ThinkPad T14s for $1,620 off. The sale also includes peripherals like mice, webcams and more.
Best Sales Online Right Now: Home
- West Elm: You don’t have to break the bank to invest in upscale, mid-century modern furniture. This weekend shop West Elm’s Warehouse Sale to save up to 50%.
- Tempur-Pedic: Tempur-Pedic wrote the book on customizable mattresses. If you’re looking to upgrade your sleep setup, you can shop its Labor Day event until September 13 to save up to $700 on adjustable mattress sets and other special offers.
- Macy’s: The department store has a robust home goods section that includes major brands like OXO, KitchenAid and Tempur-Pedic. Use code SAVE this weekend to take 20% off your purchase.
- Caraway: Holiday baking season is almost upon us. If you need to upgrade your bakeware, this weekend Caraway is offering deals on bakeware and cookware sets.
- Floyd: Floyd just wrapped on its Labor Day Sale, but you can still save 15% on all of its minimalist furniture during The Fall Sale, like The Sectional—a popular and chic modular sofa.
- Apt2B: Apt2B makes trendy, modern furniture affordable—even more so when you shop its extended Labor Day Sale now through September 12, which will allow you to save up to 30% sitewide (depending on how much you spend).
- Burrow: If you’re drawn to Burrow’s clever modular furniture designs, now until September 11 you can take up to $1,000 off your purchase with code LDS22.
Best Sales Online Right Now: Beauty
- Keihl’s: This luxury cosmetics brand specializes in skin, hair and body products, like this Ultra Facial Cream. This weekend save 25% sitewide when you shop its Friends & Family Sale.
- birthday: We are smack dab in the middle of Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty Sale, where you can find new top beauty brands at 50% off every day through September 17.
- LookFantastic: Use code SPEED to save up to 20% on bestselling brands like First Aid Beauty, NARS and NuFace.
- SkinStore: SkinStore is also running a slew of great deals, like up to 50% off skincare from SkinMedica and The Ordinary.
- Sephora: Sephora’s sale section features almost 200 deals on popular skincare, makeup and haircare brands right now. Make sure to use code FREESHIP to nab free shipping.
Other Notable Sales Worth Browsing
- Solo Stove: These cult-favorite smokeless fire pits are back on sale this Labor Day. Save up to 45% on its most popular models, like the Bonfire 2.0. And use code BOAD for an additional discount.
- Homesick Candles: Find the cozy and familiar scent you’ve been missing from Homesick candles. Use code SAVE15 right now to save 15% on your next purchase.
- Bodum: Coffee aficionados rejoice! You can save up to 60% right now on select coffee and tea products.
- Atlas Coffee Club: Interested in more coffee deals? Try and Atlas Coffee Club subscription for 50% less right now when you enter your email.
- REI: Before you hit the trails this fall, make sure you have all the right gear. This popular outdoor retailer is hosting a major sale on past seasons’ styles, including up to 50% off Arc’teryx, Patagonia, North Face and Adidas.
- Piecework: This puzzle maker is known for unique jigsaw puzzles that are more akin to a work of art than your classic puzzle. Right now, you can save up to 70% on these fun and colorful jigsaws when you shop its Warehouse Sale.
- BuyBuyBaby: Save up to 50% on car seatsbaby monitors and more when you shop BuyBuyBaby’s sale section—including popular OXO baby products.